Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quoting Bill Maher

Bill Maher in support of government run health care: "Maher stated that Obama should forget about trying to get 60 votes for it, "he only needs 51". "Forget getting the sixty votes or sixty percent - sixty percent of people don't believe in evolution in this country - he just needs to drag them to it, like I said, they're stupid; get health care done, with or without them."


Bill Maher does not trust the government with health care: "Why would you let them be the ones to stick a disease into your arm? I would never get a swine flu vaccine or any vaccine. I don’t trust the government, especially with my health."

This is why I don't watch Bill Maher's show - he is just too stupid to see the contradictions in his own pronouncements. It's irritating.

No comments: