Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hyphenated American interviewed by Jimmy Z Show - July 19th

Jimmy Z and I recorded another show this Sunday, and Jimmy Z posted it on his website. Direct link to the appearance is here. We discussed the subjects that I covered this week on my blog (if you click on the link, you will be directed to my articles): Bill Press claims Americans are spoiled because they reject ObamaFarrakhan's blames the Jews for everythingThe third-worlding of the West •  Intellectuals and Thomas Sowell

Moreover, the listener can enjoy the wild avenues that the show examined. For example Jimmy and I discussed Robert Seigel of NPR – the most pompous man alive. Last but not least, I was happy to talk about Venedikt Erofeev, one of the best Russian writers - and this writer came handy when I was discussing my wife and what she thinks about my blog.

All in all, it was a pretty successful show, please tune in and listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am Robert Siegel! lol

You should come play with the leftist troll that showed up on my Reagan video.

HMS said...

H-A, we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria.

You may mirror your existing posts from here or elsewhere or produce original posts there, on anything you wish, as you desire. For your contributions and participation we will blogroll you with no reciprocation required. See our Guidelines for Authors for full details.

Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there or, even better, start new ones of your own. Contact us through the site for full invitations and instructions.